What To Do In Case of an Accident


Stay calm.

Assess yourself for injuries.

If you or someone else is injured call 911 or have someone call for you. Remain in the vehicle.

If no one is injured, and if it is safe to do so, remove vehicles from the roadway.

If you are not injured, examine the damage to your vehicle.

The Highway Traffic Act requires that all collisions where persons are injured, or damage valued at more than $1000.00 to vehicles or property be reported to police immediately. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU CALL POLICE IN ANY CASE.

 If damage is minimal to none, exchange information with the other parties involved. (Names, drivers license #, address, phone number, insurance information and vehicle particulars.



If any, obtain the names and phone numbers of witnesses.

NOW call Devlin's Collision Centre.

Insurance Approved Shop Glass Installation PPG Certified Repair Centre Krown Rust Protection Spray in Boxliners We Install What We Sell


Copyright © 2012 Devlins Collision Centre. All rights reserved.